Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nineteen Years and Counting

This weekend my husband and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I love him even more than I did when we first got married. Okay, enough of the mushy stuff.

We went to Hardy and strolled the shops, had lunch at a cosy diner, and did some shopping, and had an ice cream.

Today a north wind blew in, seems like fall today.

The alpaca and lincoln lamb has been spun up and plied. I washed it this evening, and it's now hanging to dry. Will post pictures when it's dry.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Anniversary! Sounds like a wonderful day. Love the idea of fall blowing in. I thought we'd fell fall a little sooner than we have in Denver. However, I should be careful what I wish for! Looking forward to pictures from the alpaca and lincoln lamb!

    ReplyDelete