Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Pile of Alpaca


On Ravelry, I was offered a Spin a Fleece, get a Fleece of alpaca. I just could not help myself and have been spinning the fleece that needs to be returned to the alpaca owner. It is nice fleece. However, I've decided that I need to have more self control! I still have 5 fleeeces of my own sheep to process and spin into yarn before spring comes and time to shear them. So, this year I WILL NOT take any more fleeces so that I can catch up on my own fleeces. Just do not have enough time in the day to do that and get the garden and other things done. I am thinking about sending out some of the fleeces to have made into roving so that I can catch up a little. I am also going through my yarn stash and taking pictures of yarn that I don't have a project already picked out for and am going to do a destash on Ravelry within the next month or so. I have so little storage space, that it just needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment